KTET Application Form 2017 / Apply Online For Kerala TET December 2017 / KTET December 2017 Notification / Kerala TET Application Form 2017 / Kerala Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan TET Application Form 2017
KTET December 2017 Notification Form – At this time KTET Application Form 2017 released by Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan. Right now applicants can submit their Kerala TET 2017 Application Forms through the main website of BPE Kerala. The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan released the application forms from 20th November 2017 through its official website. Here we are going to advise all the aspirants that check the Eligibility criteria before going to apply for KTET December 2017. Applicants can fill up and submit application forms only in online mode. At the time of filling Kerala TET Dec 2017 Application Forms applicants have to enter the correct details.
Here we are suggesting all the applicants that hurry up and submit your KTET Application Form 2017 now. Last date is 3rd December and until you have to successfully submit your forms. Stay in touch with us to download KTET Dec 2017 Hall Ticket easily.
Because after the submission of application forms they will not be able to edit the application forms. Applicants have to submit their filled application forms in proper manner until the last date which is 3rd December 2017. After this date Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan will not accept any KTET Application Form 2017. Here you can check all the details regarding the Kerala TET application Forms having with important dates, how to apply, application fees, mode of payment, etc. Online Registration for KTET December 2017 has already started from 20th November and it will be closed on 3rd December 2017.
KTET Application Form 2017 Apply Now
Under the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 4 category will held. Category 1 for Lower primary category 2 for Upper Primary, Category 3 for High School and Category 4 for Language Teachers posts. Check the important dates related with KTET Application Form from below.
- Releasing Date of KTET 2017 Application Form – 20th November 2017
- Last Date of Submit Kerala TET Application form – 3rd December 2017
- KTET Dec 2017 Exam Date – 28th and 30th December 2017
How to Fill up KTET Application Form December 2017 ?
- Click on the below given direct link.
- Then select the category for Registration.
- You can choose more than one category.
- Now enter the required details in the given form.
- Check details of Categories from below.
KTET Exam Centers –
After filling the details in the form like as Name of the candidate, Gender, Date of Birth, Name of Father/ Guardian, Religion, Category, Caste, Physical Status, Aadhar Number, Address of Applicant, Mobile Number and Email ID upload passport size photograph. Photo should be in jpeg format having with size between 25 to 30 kb. The make application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net banking.
Application fee –
- General, OBC, OEC – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST – Rs.250/-
- PWD – Rs.250/-
Age limit –
- There is no age limit to appear in KTET 2017.
Language and Medium of Question Paper –
- In the question paper questions will be available in two languages like as Malayalam and English.
Negative Marking –
- NO negative marking will applicable in KTET.
Qualifying Marks –
- To qualify Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test applicants have to secure minimum 60% marks in KTET 2017 examination.
- 5% marks relaxation to the SC/ST, OBC.
- 10% marks relaxation to the Visually impaired candidates who have not less than 40% of disability.
- Already KTET qualified candidates also can attend KTET exam for improving their scores.
Education Needed –
- Category I Lower Primary Teacher – Senior Secondary with 45% marks & 2 year Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) / 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education OR Senior Secondary with 50% marks & 4 B.El.Ed / 2 year Diploma in Education (SE).
- Category II Upper Primary Teacher – BA / B.Sc / B.Com & 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) OR BA / B.Sc / B.Com with 45% marks & 1 year B.Ed OR Senior Secondary with 50% marks & 4 year B.El.Ed/ BA / B.Sc / B.Ed / BA.Ed B.Sc.Ed.
- Category III High School Teacher – BA / B.Sc /B.Com with 45% marks & B.Ed in related subject or passed in LTTC.
For Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology Teachers – M.Sc.Ed. in related Subject with 50% marks from one of the Regional Institutes of Education sponsored by NCERT.
For Botany and Zoology Teachers – M.Sc.Ed. Degree in Life Science with 50% marks.
- Category IV – Requirements according to the Chapter XXXI of KERALA EDUCATION ACT AND RULES. More details read the official notification.
Important Links here
- Check KTET Exam Syllabus Here
- KTET Hall Ticket December 2017 Here
- Visit official website Here
- Apply Online for Kerala TET December 2017 Here
- Read official Advertisement of KTET Dec 2017
“We have given here all the details of KTET Application Form 2017 and if you have any query then please comment us. We will share here all the latest updates of Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Dec 2017, so stay connected with us.”